Ewemen publishes its wide range of international open access journal periodically. Calls for Book Titles and Chapters in specific fields are also made periodically to identified professionals. Manuscripts on Original research and Review articles, Mini-reviews, Opinions, Case study/Reports, Short communication, Notes, etc., are published in the following Journals;
• Ewemen Journal of Analytical and Environmental Chemistry (EJAEC), ISSN: 2488-913X
• Ewemen Journal of Natural Products Research (EJNPR), ISSN: 2504-8643
• Ewemen Journal of Folklore Medicine (EJFM), ISSN: 2488-9156
• Ewemen Journal of Herbal Chemistry & Pharmacology Research (EJHCPR), ISSN: 2488-9164
• Ewemen Journal Plant Genetics and Chemotaxonomy (EJPGC), ISSN: 2488-9172
• Ewemen Journal of Pharmaceutics (EJP), ISSN: 2504-8678
• Ewemen Journal of Epidemiology & Clinical Medicine (EJECM), ISSN: 2488-9180
• Ewemen Journal of Synthetic Organic Chemistry (EJSOC), ISSN: 2504-866X
• Ewemen Journal of Chemical Kinetics (EJCK), ISSN: 2504-8635
• Ewemen Journal of Microbial Research (EJMR), ISSN: 2488-9148
• Ewemen Journal of Petrochemical Research & Innovations (EJPRI). ISSN: 2579-096X
• Ewemen Journal of Development Technology & Management (EJDTM), ISSN: 2504-8651
• Ewemen Journal of Arts and Sociology (EJAS), ISSN: 2509-0978
• Ewemen Journal of Education Research and Review (EJERR)
General Publication Policy
Ewemen Journals complies with the council of science editors’ (CSE) recommendations on scientific editing and publication available at: http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/.
Open Access Policy
All the articles published in Ewemen Journals and Books are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable and downloadable format, without any subscription barrier. Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the acknowledgment for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes. The journal also allows the authors to self-archive final accepted or published version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository.
All the manuscripts submitted to Ewemen will be subjected to double blinded peer review process;
• The manuscript will be reviewed by two to three suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of all the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
• Editor-In-Chief / Associate Editor(s) makes the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments, author’s response and the opinion of the Advisory Board.
• Associate Editor and Review Editors (Advisory Editors) are responsible for the administrative support that maintain the high integrity of the peer review process.
Conflict of Interest Policy
There are many professional activities of Researchers that have the potential for a conflict of interest. Any professional relationship or action that may result in a conflict of interest must be fully disclosed. When objectivity and effectiveness cannot be maintained, the activity should be avoided or discontinued. It should be recognized that honest error is an integral part of the scientific enterprise. It is not unethical to be wrong, provided that errors are promptly acknowledged and corrected when they are detected.
Ewemen Journals requires all authors to declare all financial and non-financial conflicts of interest involved in their research publication. All financial and major material supports such as external sources of funding and support, the role of the funding source, and access to and sharing of research data and materials must be declare under “Conflict of interest” in the manuscript. Where necessary, the conflict of interest form may be filled and submitted along with the declaration statement.
Responsibilities of Authors and Collaborating Authors
All collaborators share some degree of responsibility for any paper they coauthor. Some coauthors have responsibility for the entire paper as an accurate, verifiable, report of the research. These include, for example, coauthors who are accountable for the integrity of the critical data reported in the paper, carry out the analysis, write the manuscript, present major findings at conferences, or provide scientific leadership for junior colleagues.
Coauthors who make specific, limited, contributions to a paper are responsible for them, but may have only limited responsibility for other results. While not all coauthors may be familiar with all aspects of the research presented in their paper, all collaborations should have in place an appropriate process for reviewing and ensuring the accuracy and validity of the reported results, and all coauthors should be aware of this process.
Every coauthor should have the opportunity to review the manuscript before its submission. All coauthors have an obligation to provide prompt retractions or correction of errors in published works. Any individual unwilling or unable to accept appropriate responsibility for a paper should not be a coauthor.
The Editor-in Chief or Associate Editors of Ewemen Journals & Books reserve the right and privilege to grant the partial/full waiver of Administrative Charge to those authors who are unable to pay the Administrative Charge due to one reason or the other. Only the authors from low income countries can apply for waiver. Waiver may be applicable for up to two articles per year for authors. Review article that does not include author’s laboratory or field work does not qualify for waiver. Please send your waiver requests to email@example.com along with the manuscript(s) on submission of article(s) for publication.
All the articles published in Ewemen are distributed under a creative commons license. Ewemen Resources Limited holds the copyright to all published articles. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permissions related to commercial use of the article(s).
Any malpractices such as plagiarism, etc., if reported, will be brought to the attention of the affected author for explanation or remediation. Where no satisfactory explanation or remediation is given, the article will be removed from our website and the author blacklisted. Blacklisted author will not be able to publish in Ewemen Journals. Other actions may also be taken, such as reporting the author to his/her institution of scientific body for futher intervention.
International Scientific Indexing (ISI), Google, Google Scholar, Researchgate